Global Shipping Group is founded by Capt. Michael S. Patentas
MSS – Piraeus is established by George M. Patentas, son of late Michael Patentas for the purpose of Marketing & Crew Management
MSS Piraeus is awarded as “Outstanding Employer of the Filipino Seafarers” by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)
Global establishes Nautilus Pacific Maritime Training Center Inc. in Manila
Global expands the training activities, through additional courses – simulators (ERS – LCHS) in the whole new NAUTILUS training center in Manila
- Global Seaways Novorossyisk is established in Russia.
- Ippokratis Diagnostic center becomes member of Global Seaways Group through relevant acquisition process.
Global enters into ship Management by establishing of a Ship Management Office in Greece
StelmarPhils Inc. is established for the purposes of providing Manning Services exclusively to Stelmar Tankers
Global joins forces with Wise Maritime Ltd. in Odessa
Stella Marris Shipmanagement Inc. is established in Manila
- Global launches its new software program, Gloculus
- Global restructures its Insurance Program for Seafarers
- Global launches on board Assessment for Seafarers
- Global Seaways Odessa Ltd is established in Ukraine
Ippokratis Diagnostic center is being reshaped its organization and transferred to new state of the art premises.